The centrifugal atomizing humidifiers are installed onto the return duct
where a superfine mist is generated, quickly absorbed into the air, and
distributed into the home. The 707-U can also operate as a free standing
unit where a superfine mist is fed directly in to a room. The humidistat
automatically controls the operations to ensure that the proper amount
of moisture is added in to the air. The humidistat is either installed on the
interior wall or in the cold air return duct upstream from the unit. There
are no pads or filters to change, so maintenance is minimized.
- Installation is quick and easy.
- Easy Assembly - Just fit the dome snugly on top of the pan – and that’s it!
- 120v wall or duct-mount humidistat is easily adjustable from 20% to 80% relative humidity.
- Centrifugal atomizing humidifiers are installed onto the return duct
or as a free-standing unit where a superfine mist is fed directly to a room.
- Includes an independent mounting bracket and discharge
extension to extend through wall for installation flexibility.
Other Related Products