Innovations in water saving technology are paramount features available with Trion’s
newest fan powered evaporative humidifier. Models are available with traditional
controls or our NEW ComfortSmart Technology which maximizes performance and saves
water regardless of system conditions.
The evaporative humidifier is installed into the supply duct and air is drawn
across the moist evaporator pad (wetted through the home’s water supply).
The evaporated water is efficiently released into the home by the furnace or
air handler. The adjustable, precision-made humidistat allows the user to choose
the optimum humidity level for maximum indoor comfort.
- Optional patent-pending ComfortSmart™ Technology provides maximum performance, water savings, and fault annunciation.
- Highest peak capacity delivers up to 20 gallons per day at 140ºF.
- The built-in fan motor helps deliver maximum humidity.
- Push-to-lock fittings simplify installation and provide worry-free operation.
- Flexible Humidity Control – Models are available with conventional mechanical humidistats or electronic humidistats with an outdoor temperature sensor.
Other Related Products
Trion wins the Product Showcase Award - the CB100 was voted #1 in Indoor Air Quality at Contractor Business's 2012 Mechanical Systems Week!