Innovations in water saving technology are paramount features available with
Trion’s newest flow-through evaporative humidifier. Models are available with
traditional controls or our NEW ComfortSmart Technology which maximizes performance
and saves water regardless of system conditions.
The evaporative humidifier is installed into the HVAC duct and air is by-passed
across the moist evaporator pad (wetted through the home’s water supply). The
evaporated water is efficiently released into the home by the furnace or air
handler. The adjustable, precision-made humidistat allows the user to choose
the optimum humidity level for maximum indoor comfort.
- Optional patent-pending ComfortSmart™ Technology provides maximum performance, water savings, and fault annunciation.
- Highest peak capacity delivers up to 22 gallons per day at 140ºF.
- Summer/Winter shut-off damper that can be easily configured for left or right hand installation.
- Push-to-lock fittings simplify installation and provide worry-free operation.
- Flexible Humidity Control – Models are available with conventional mechanical humidistats or electronic humidistats with an outdoor temperature sensor.
- Universal humidistat featuring duct or wall mounting and mechanical or electronic control of humidity.
Other Related Products