Innovations in water saving technology are paramount features available with
Trion’s newest flow-through evaporative humidifier. Models are available with
traditional controls or the H2OSmart™ Technology which maximizes performance
and saves water regardless of system conditions.
The evaporative humidifier is installed into the HVAC duct and air is by-passed
across the moist evaporator pad (wetted through the home’s water supply). The
evaporated water is efficiently released into the home by the furnace or air
handler. The adjustable, precision-made humidistat allows the user to choose
the optimum humidity level for maximum indoor comfort.
- Optional patent-pending H2OSmart™ Technology provides maximum performance, water savings, and fault annunciation.
- Highest peak capacity delivers up to 22 gallons per day at 140ºF.
- Summer/Winter shut-off damper that can be easily configured for left or right hand installation.
- Push-to-lock fittings simplify installation and provide worry-free operation.
- Flexible Humidity Control – Models are available with conventional mechanical humidistats or electronic humidistats with an outdoor temperature sensor.
- Universal humidistat featuring duct or wall mounting and mechanical or electronic control of humidity.
Other Related Products