ComfortSteam™ is an isothermal system that produces odorless,
sterile, and bacteria-free humidification. Steam is produced at
atmospheric pressure and dispersed into the HVAC ductwork via a steam
nozzle or perforated steam diffuser. Selection includes three capacities
ranging from 13 GPD to 34.5 GPD (4.5 – 12 lbs/hr steam). Units are
available in 120 VAC and 240 VAC. An available electronic humidistat
with outdoor reset automatically reduces the humidity setpoint as the
outdoor temperature falls. Each unit is factory tested and CSA certified.
- Clean Steam: Odorless, sterile, bacteria-free humidification.
- Installation Flexibility: Duct or remote mountable.
- On-Board Diagnostics: User friendly display shows mode of operation and status.
- Fault Annunciation: LED blinks to simplify fault diagnosis.
- Ease of Service: Quick release, stainless steel tank.
- Versatile Microprocessor Controls: Adaptable to various water qualities.
- Siphon Draining System: Eliminates the chance of blocked solenoid valves and drains at a safe temperature.
- Compact Chassis Design: Light weight and simple to install.
- Silent Operation
- Full Complement of Accessories
- CSA Certified
Other Related Products