Under normal mechanical and thermal stresses, petroleum
based and synthetic oils in lubricating systems break
down into fine mist and smoke particles. These particles,
under pressure, escape through bearing seals to breather
vents where they are exhausted. These airborne oil mists
can create health and fire hazards, violate EPA/OSHA
regulations, and contribute to the fouling of relays and other
electronic components. Direct venting to the atmosphere
is costly and may violate EPA/OSHA regulations.
Because of the predominance of submicron size particles,
oil mists generally cannot be effectively controlled by
ordinary straining type filters or centrifugal collectors. High
efficiency mist eliminators create excessive back pressure.
Trion's Model 38 is up to 99% efficient, nonselective in the
size of particles collected, contains no moving parts, and
in most applications, is virtually self-cleaning.
- Removes Fumes and Oil Mist from Discharged
Air: Helps maintain a cleaner work environment
and reduces costly maintenence cleanup of oily
- Spiked Ionizers: No ionizing wires to replace, which reduces maintenance replacement costs.
- Low and Constant Static Pressure: Insures machinery
performance is keeping constant without excessive
static pressure buildup, common in media filters.
- Shock: Designed to meet the requirements of MIL-S-901D Grade A, Class I, High Impact Shock.
- Vibration: Designed to meet the requirements of MIL-STD-167 Environmental Vibration.
- EMI: Designed to meet the requirements of MIL-STD-461 Electromagnic Interference.
- Easily Installed and Maintained: Installs within 30 minutes to 1 hour!
Other Related Products