TRION's ComfortBreeze™ UV360-1 system enables noticeably cleaner air by attacking mold, reducing allergens, and eliminating A/C odor. Its powerful UV defense combats dangerous bio build-up occurring inside the air handler and coils.
The ComfortBreeze™ UV360-1 lowers A/C cost by removing bio-film on the coils, making them more efficient by reducing A/C run time.
A January 2016 ASHRAE study
reports UV light eliminates ≥ 90% of microorganisms, such as fungus and mold, growing
in HVAC systems, removing their bad smell. The use of
UV light for A/C coil disinfection reduces the incidence or
occurrence of asthma, allergic rhinitis, and hypersensitivity
- Reduces A/C run time - and thus energy use - while improving comfort and health
- Delivers disinfected air for pennies a day
- Safe 24V low-voltage system
- Convenient, reliable, and affordable
- Fast and easy to install and service
- Includes: replaceable, high-output 17" UV-C lamp; affixable mounting hole template and hole saw; and 120V to 24V plug adapter
Other Related Products