Low-maintenance centrifugal atomizing humidifier
Reduce energy costs and improve comfort with an atomizing humidifier designed to bring you cleaner, fresher air.
- Quick, easy installation and assembly—just fit the dome snugly on top of the pan and that’s it!
- 120-volt wall- or duct-mount humidistat is easily adjustable from 20% to 80% relative humidity
- Installed in the return duct or as a free-standing unit that distributes a superfine mist directly into a room; through-the-wall mounting kit available (part no. 269532-201)
ComfortBreeze humidifiers save 80% more water than conventional humidifiers.
IAQ products maintain optimal humidity levels and clean indoor air to alleviate irritations associated with dry or stale air and health problems resulting from bacteria and airborne viruses.
TRION Air Boss products have been collecting mist, dust, smoke, and fumes for decades using time-tested technologies to work for all environments and application needs.
- Reduce energy costs and improve comfort
- Lower thermostat settings deliver substantial savings on monthly energy bills
- Increasing the home’s relative humidity to 40% - 60% makes it feel more comfortable at 68ºF / 20ºC than it does at 73ºF / 23ºC at a low relative humidity level
- Capacity output: 6.0 gallons per day at 120ºF
- Water inlet located on the bottom of the unit via a 1/4-inch compression fitting
- Drain connection located on the bottom of the unit; connects to a 1-inch drain line (included)
- Versatile installation: Fan-powered models are compatible with any type furnace system: single stage, variable speed, or modulating
- The CB100S provides LED indication of fault codes and when evaporative pad replacement is necessary.
- The CB100S can be installed so that a “call for heat” is not required for the unit to deliver humidification. H2OSmart equipped models feature a relay that can power the HVAC blower.
- Flexible humidity control; models are available with conventional mechanical humidistats or electronic humidistats with an outdoor temperature sensor
- Universal humidistat featuring duct or wall mounting and mechanical or electronic control of humidity
- Push-to-lock fittings simplify installation and provide worry-free operation