Self-generating electronic steam humidifier
The Herrtronic® 6000 offers powerful, reliable humidity for your commercial space. See how clean, pure steam can deliver maximum indoor air comfort for your employees.
- Up to 8 lbs./hr.
- ON/OFF control
- Fault annunciation
Our commercial humidifiers are built to last—so yours will outlive competitive units and provide years of reliable service.
IAQ products maintain optimal humidity levels and clean indoor air to alleviate irritations associated with dry or stale air, and health problems resulting from bacteria and airborne viruses.
Many IAQ products help create the proper humidity levels, which keep you feeling cooler in warm months and feeling warmer in cold months.
Dry air feels cooler. Optimized humidity levels provide increased indoor comfort — and lowered energy cost
- Can operate with a wide range of water qualities, including softened water
- Power and service panel indicators
- Simple maintenance and steam cylinder replacement
- Flexible installation with a direct room distribution blower
- Built-in blower and humidistat or remote humidistat
- Attractive, neutral finish
- Well suited for humidors, computer rooms, laboratories, and telecommunications
- The 6500-1 at 115 VAC can deliver 4 lbs/hr of steam output. Supporting higher capacity requirements, the 6500-2 powered at 230 VAC delivers double the output to 8 lbs/hr. Both the 6500-1 and 6500-2 are ETL-listed.
- A versatile commercial humidification solution, the Herrtronic-MD Series is available with a wide variety of steam distribution packages, including room distribution units, standard duct dispersion, and the more advanced Herricane™ CS series.
- Well suited for office buildings, computer rooms, laboratories, and telecommunications
- Cleanable stainless steam vaporization chamber
- Adjustable drain/skimmer cycles
- Works with Herricane™ or EST dispersion tubes
- Metered orifices
- Short steam absorption
- Stainless Steel Precision Nozzles
- Purity of Steam Humidification
- Compatible with Raw or Technical Waters
- Utilizes Existing Energy Source