Herrtronic® 6500 Series
A hassle-free humidification system
This no-cleaning commercial humidification solution nearly runs on autopilot. The Herrtronic® 6500 Series provides automated electronic monitoring and control without cumbersome upkeep and offers a complete, easy-to-implement solution for your low-capacity commercial/industrial humidification applications.
- Up to 8 lbs/hr
- On/Off control
- Fault annunciation
The only maintenance involved is the replacement of the easy-access, inexpensive, internal plastic steam cylinder.
IAQ products maintain optimal humidity levels and clean indoor air to alleviate irritations associated with dry or stale air, and health problems resulting from bacteria and airborne viruses.
Many IAQ products help create the proper humidity levels, which keep you feeling cooler in warm months and feeling warmer in cold months.
For more than 50 years, Commercial Humidifier has been using the latest technology to design and produce the most efficient and effective humidification products in the market today.
- Well suited for humidors, computer rooms, laboratories, and telecommunications
- The 6500-1 at 115 VAC can deliver 4 lbs/hr of steam output. Supporting higher capacity requirements, the 6500-2 powered at 230 VAC delivers double the output to 8 lbs/hr. Both the 6500-1 and 6500-2 are ETL-listed.
- A versatile commercial humidification solution, the Herrtronic-MD Series is available with a wide variety of steam distribution packages, including room distribution units, standard duct dispersion, and the more advanced Herricane™ CS series.
- Well suited for office buildings, computer rooms, laboratories, and telecommunications
- Cleanable stainless steam vaporization chamber
- Adjustable drain/skimmer cycles
- Works with Herricane™ or EST dispersion tubes
- Metered orifices
- Short steam absorption
- Stainless Steel Precision Nozzles
- Purity of Steam Humidification
- Compatible with Raw or Technical Waters
- Utilizes Existing Energy Source
- Can operate with a wide range of water qualities, including softened water
- Flexible installation with a direct room distribution blower