A sterile steam humidification solution
If your humidification needs include maintaining specified relative humidity range requirements, we can help. The Herrtronic series’ electrode steam humidifiers produce pure mineral-free steam, making them ideal for medical facilities, computer rooms, cleanrooms, laboratories, telecommunication switch gear facilities, schools, offices, and printing facilities.
- Single and double tanks—up to 250 lbs/hr
- Full modulation
- Fault annunciation
Many IAQ products help create the proper humidity levels, which keep you feeling cooler in warm months and feeling warmer in cold months.
Dry air feels cooler. Optimized humidity levels provide increased indoor comfort — and lowered energy cost.
For more than 50 years, Commercial Humidifier has been using the latest technology to design and produce the most efficient and effective humidification products in the market today.
- A versatile commercial humidification solution, the Herrtronic-MD Series is available with a wide variety of steam distribution packages, including room distribution units, standard duct dispersion, and the more advanced Herricane™ CS series.
- Well suited for office buildings, computer rooms, laboratories, and telecommunications
- Well suited for humidors, computer rooms, laboratories, and telecommunications
- The 6500-1 at 115 VAC can deliver 4 lbs/hr of steam output. Supporting higher capacity requirements, the 6500-2 powered at 230 VAC delivers double the output to 8 lbs/hr. Both the 6500-1 and 6500-2 are ETL-listed.
- Cleanable stainless steam vaporization chamber
- Adjustable drain/skimmer cycles
- Works with Herricane™ or EST dispersion tubes
- Metered orifices
- Short steam absorption
- Stainless Steel Precision Nozzles
- Purity of Steam Humidification
- Compatible with Raw or Technical Waters
- Utilizes Existing Energy Source
- Can operate with a wide range of water qualities, including softened water
- Flexible installation with a direct room distribution blower