In food service and hospitality, anything that controls cigarette smoke
and other airborne pollutants to make the customers’ experience more
enjoyable is a worthwhile investment.
The Smoke Eliminator SE400E and SE800E work in conjunction with
existing heating and air conditioning systems, fit in a 2’ x 2’ or 2’ x 4’ ceiling
panel, or surface mounts.
The Smoke Eliminator is ideally suited to rooms where people work or
relax such as restaurants, bars, office spaces, computer rooms and
designated smoking areas.
- ARC Suppression Power Supply: Reduces annoying snapping noise and extends life of power supply.
- Low Profile Design: Provides appealing unit with no elaborate ductwork or installation.
- Fits in a ceiling panel or surface mounts.
- Removes up to 95% of tobacco smoke, dust, pollen, lint, bacteria and mold spores.
- Recirculates Clean Indoor Air: No expense to reheat or cool air, as required with exhaust fans.
- Service Indicator Light: Indicated when unit is due for cleaning or when there is a power supply failure.
- Hinged Access Doors: Easy to maintain and remove filters.
- Can be flush, surface, or wall mounted if desired.
Other Related Products