Trion’s Vertical Oil Mist Precipitator (VOMP) 600 electronic
mist collector is designed to remove oil/coolant mist
and smoke at the source. The VOMP 600 brings you in
compliance with OSHA and EPA standards, improves
employee safety and working conditions, protects
equipment, plant fixtures and work in progress, and
reduces plant maintenance costs. The VOMP 600 can be
mounted directly on the machine tool for source capture
of contaminants such as water-soluble, synthetic and
petroleum-based coolants and smoke.
- High Efficiency: Up to 95% efficient on 0.3 micron particles.
- Cleans and Re-Circulates Indoor Air: No expense to reheat or cool air.
- Wall, Platform, or Machine Mounting: Eliminates the need for elaborate duct work and saves floor space.
- Can Be Wired Directly to The Machine Tool Control: Operates only when the machine tool does.
- Spiked Ionizer: Increases efficiency and reliability.
- Collector Cell: Made of all-aluminum plates, which eliminates filter replacement costs.
- Low Airflow Resistance: Reduces energy costs.
- Venturi-Assisted High-Voltage Insulator: Forces clean air across critical areas of the insulator to provide longer service intervals.
Other Related Products