Innovations in water saving technology are paramount features available with
Trion’s newest flow-through evaporative humidifier. The compact, durable CM200
evaporative humidifier was designed for homes up to 2800 square feet, where there
may be limited space available for mounting. The evaporated water is released into
the home by the furnace or air handler. The adjustable, humidistat allows the user
to choose the optimum humidity level for maximum indoor comfort. As warm air passes
across the moist humidifier pad, water is evaporated into the air stream. This raises
the relative humidity of the air and contributes to the overall indoor air quality.
Controlled humidity helps alleviate respiratory ailments as well as protect home
furnishings and woodwork from the damages associated with dry air. When used with
warm air furnaces, CM200 humidifiers deliver a peak capacity of 13 gallons per day.
- Easy to install, compact, and durable design.
- Adjustable, precision duct or wall mounted humidistat allow the unit to be set for optimum relative humidity.
- Universal mounting allows for left or right side air intake when installed.
- 2” evaporator pad expands the evaporative area for water supply and increases performance.
- Accessible from the front, making pad changes easy.
- Serviceable internal water filter protects solenoid.
- Self-piercing saddle valve and a 24v brass solenoid valve makes installation easy.
- Wide 6” duct collar for ease of installation.
- Uses standard humidifier 24VAC power input.
- Complete installation kit and humidistat control included for immediate installation.
- Single screw secures cover.
Other Related Products