Air Bear® media filters trap particles as small as one micron. They are non-woven, 5" thick, pleated, and are tested using ANSI/ASHRAE 52.2 - 2007 standard procedures. Efficiency ratings of MERV 8, MERV 11, and MERV 13 are available.
Air Bear® media filters fit models from Generalaire®, Skuttle®, Ultravation®, and other popular models.
- Mechanical MERV 8 filter maintains efficiency under all operating conditions
- High performance MERV 11 and MERV 13 filters, electrostatically charged synthetic material, provide superior efficiency with minimal added pressure drop
- Available in a wide variety of sizes
- Finger supported vertical pleats remain evenly spaced while maximizing dirt-holding capacity at the lowest pressure drop
- Suitable for use with all types of forced-air HVAC configurations
- Factory installed, double gasket, top and bottom, eliminates filter bypass
- Galvanized, rust-resistant wire mesh, integral width filter media supports media and retains pleat shape even when dirty
- Mositure resistant frame retains strength and shape even in high humidity
- UL900 listed
Other Related Products